Thursday, December 9, 2010

wwdiary - version 4.1.2 posted to Android Market

Happy Holidays to all my users! (and even those who aren't)

This is another installment of updates for the new PointsPlus changes.
  • New weight entry dialog
  • New DPA calculator for PointsPlus system
  • You can still use the old DPA calculator
  • You can now enter in units for weight (pounds, kilos, stones).  

The weight log has been effected, so please read the two new posts on the forum carefully:
http://forum.canofsleep.com/discussion/141/wwdiary-new-dpa-calculator/p1
http://forum.canofsleep.com/discussion/143/wwdiary-weightlog-changes/p1

Again, happy holidays to everyone, and a quick shameless reminder that I appreciate all of the donations that people send me through the donate button here or in the app! :)


2 comments:

  1. This was an amazing app until all the updates. Now when I click on the calculator it tells me to enter in food information but there's nowhere to enter it. And when I want to log my weight it says to enter weight but nowhere to enter it. Am I missing something?? I just uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it but that didn't help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated I will be hopelessly lost without this fantastic app... oh I have a motorola cliq if that helps. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Search the forum for cliq . I have made posts about updates for your phone.

    ReplyDelete