Wednesday, September 8, 2010

wwdiary - version 3.8.5 posted to Android Market

New widget in this version that should make everyone happy :)
It will display total weight lost or gained by using entries in the weightlog of the application. (nothing too fancy quite yet)

I've added an integration of the new PayPal libraries so anyone with a PayPal account can easily donate.

Fixed some issues with the UK calculations. Please, people from the UK provide more feedback on how accurate the calculations are. There is very little accurate information on how these are done.

Added a "clear all" button to the water/dairy/veg sliding drawer so that un-selecting them once selected will be easier for some people.

Added a new option to "brag" about a weightloss entry on your phone by long-pressing it. Can be sent via email, sms, twitter, or anything else that implements ACTION_SEND. May of you have asked for some sort of reporting options, and this is the first step in that direction.

Like I said before, I'll be working on integration of the PointsList app on the android market. Hopefully we can have things working soon. :)

And as always, donations are very much appreciated. And a HUGE thank you to every who has already donated!

6 comments:

  1. Love your work!

    When does the widget update though? I have added a new weight earlier and nothing. .... I have a my touch 3g

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... It should update as soon as you enter in a new weight. I'll check it out, when I tested that it was working fine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, I can reproduce that on my Nexus One. Something must have happened...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anon: Can you try 3.5.6? http://blog.canofsleep.com/2010/09/wwdiary-version-386-posted-to-android.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. My weight loss is inaccurate using the widget also. It's taking highest weight minus lowest weight but isn't factoring in gains.

    Would be nice of the weight loss tracker area also put your weight loss or gain next to your weight. (Weight loss or gain from previous weigh-in).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the widget is total weight loss. If you set a "Start goal" in the weight log, it will show you progress since the start of your goal.

    ReplyDelete