Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Donations...

I've gotten requests from a few people on the market comments and in email to include some form of donation or payment.  Well, I can't charge for the app, the tax implications are too much for me to worry about and this really is just a hobby of mine.  But if you like the app and you would like to show your gratitude in a monetary form, feel free to do so in any amount you think is appropriate.

I've read that to accept donations to me personally I need to make the purpose of the donation clear so I must stress that there should be no expectations of service associated with this donation, it is merely a gesture of appreciation.  Any donation made should not be intended as payment in any way.  The wwdiary app will remain free of charge, and I will never place any ads in it.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for this wonderful app. I have been struggling with a weight loss plateau for longer than I'd like to admit. However I am hopeful that with my new phone (and the help of your wonderful app) I will move past it. Especially since my phone is so conveniently attached to my hip.
    I thought I might add a couple suggestions, though you might even be working in them already. You mentioned that you are trying to add a verge//water tracker, if you could also add a dairy and lean protein tracker that would be great. My other suggestion/request is if it is possible, could you put some type of graph or chart to show weight loss it would help those of us who are visually motivated.
    Thank you so much for all you have and will put into this!
    Sincerely,
    Rebecca M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions! I'll add them to my list :)

    ReplyDelete