Monday, March 22, 2010

wwdiary - What do you think?

They work like the rating bar widget in android.  You can slide left or single click on the amount of... stuff... in whatever you ate.

I only have the user interface working right now, it doesn't record anything.  I don't think I'll be adding oil and protien.  While important, they are small in number (checklist) and easy to spot on the food list...   But if you have any compelling reasons why I should reconsider, let me know!

I may move this away from the food entry dialog and into its own checklist dialog...  Not sure what I want to do yet... this way though, I could tie a value of 2 veggies to a food item called "giant bowl of broccoli" and it would always be remembered as such.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO VERY MUCH for creating and continuing to improve this app!!!!!! I've been on the WW diet many times with little successes but never got further than 10%. I've been using your app for awhile now & it is SO FABULOUS!!! The amazing thing is I can't afford to be a ww member but now have lost 30 lbs! It has been an extremely valuable tool for me and Ijust want to thank u SO MUCH.
    :) ps. I love your ideas about the water and font change! Keep creating ~ you're a genius!

    ReplyDelete