Saturday, May 8, 2010

Holy weightloss, batman!

From those of you who have submitted anonymous data, I've been looking over it and after doing some statistical analysis on it, it would appear that users of the wwdairy program have lost a combined total of over SEVEN THOUSAND pounds!!!

I know there are more of you out there who choose not to report, or don't use the weightlog feature.  So that number may be much higher.  Keep up the good work guys!   I'll try to get a realtime-ish counter going on the blog and/or forum so that you can see the running total.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I think you've done a great job with ww diary app! My sister and I love it! Anyways I was reading how some of us don't log our weight I think it would be helpful to have a weekly reminder. I know I always forget And I think That would help to keep people motivated for that day and stay on track. Just a thought! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete