Monday, May 3, 2010

wwdiary - version 3.5 posted to Android Market

This version contains an urgent fix for entering in food and activity descriptions.   Before it was possible to enter in a food item or activity item with no name.   This should ensure that something is entered before you can log it.

It also contains a new preference for allowing the submission of anonymous data.   If you don't want this enabled, go to preferences and un-check the preference.  This will allow me to, in the future, do things like figure out an estimate of the total amount of weight lost using my app.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to tell you I love this app. Thank you! I was wondering if you can help me with one thing. When I go over my points I set it to take from my activity points first ans then weekly. The points are being taken from both, however. Is there a way to fix it? If I go over 1 point and earned 2 exercising it shows I have 1 point left for activity and minus 1 for weekly as well, which is wrong. Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your app. I'm a lifetime WW member trying to lose a few more before summer. One question: when I add activity points for the day and then use more than the daily activity points I acquired, it pulls points from yesterday's activity rather than my weekly points. Yesterday for example I added 5 activity points, used my 19 daily points, my 5 activity points and three more points. My WWDiary just used all activity points (pulling from my previous day's number) rather than pulling 3 weekly bonus points. ANyway to look into that? I really appreciate the work you've done here. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the app! it has helped so much! I noticed that after this new update though when i loose weight and it should adjust my Daily Point Allowance it's not. I tried re-taking the quiz in the settings and it says it's changing it to the new total but when i go to enter in my food it's still at my old total.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lindsey: 3.5.1 has been posted, please let me know if the duplicate activity/weekly points thing.

    @Nikki:
    Point changes due to weightloss take into effect the next weekly point reset. you can verify by moving the date display forward and checking your point reset day.

    ReplyDelete