Saturday, June 19, 2010

wwdiary - version 3.7.4 posted to Android Market

Wow...  let my start off again by saying thank you to all the people who have donated!  I'm glad you like the app enough to send some money my way.   And while some who have donated have been VERY GENEROUS ( you know who you are ), you can donate in any amount you feel like.  The donations are handled by Paypal. You can find the donate button in the upper right hand corner of the blog, and thank you in advance for your support.

This update follows on the heels of the last one with some fixes to bugs that have been reported on the blog and in the forums.

  • The favorites list may now be sorted by name.
  • Fixed: Barcode scanning would result in odd point display behavior and item point recording.
  • Fixed: Choosing an item from the typeahead dropdown list would not fill out remembered cal/fat/fiber values.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dan!!

    I hope you remember me!! Your Spanish nightmare!

    Too long without news from me uh?

    I keep using your app, and I also donated some time ago.

    Since your last updates it is not possible to count half points.

    For example, there is a tomato juice here which value in points is 3.5 (the invididual bottle)

    When I type 3.5 in the food field, it appears as 35 in the main screen, and consequently it needs to take my weekly points or my activity points.

    Can you please fix it??

    Thanks!!

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I remember you, and I'll take a look when I get home today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do u make a food a favorite or add it to tg favorites list?

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i just figured it out, sorry to have asked a dumb question!

    ReplyDelete