Thursday, June 24, 2010

wwdiary - version 3.7.7 posted to Android Market

This version fixes a problem with fractional point entry in locales that use a comma ( , ) instead of a period ( . ) as a decimal separator.  There is a bug in android that has yet to be fixed where text fields that are set as number fields do not obey the locale settings for decimal places, you must always use a period.  So this change always looks for a period instead of the locale's specific number formatting.

This version also fixes a bug where water/veg/dairy values were not properly being applied on items entered using the favorites list.

9 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I really like this app. I have donated to the cause so that you can keep doing what it is that you are doing. It would be nice if you could get a running total of the weight lost or gained so that you would not have to calculate it. Please keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I found this app just as I was getting really frustrated with WW and Android for not having the compatible formatting, program, etc to support eTools on my Motorola Droid. Then a few days later, I lost my phone and when I tried to reinstall your app I couldn't find it again. Is it still available?? Why doesn't it come up in my search? Help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Britta: Thanks!!

    @Nikki: Yeah it should be available still. Try searching for wwdiary, or if that doesn't work try
    "pub: canofsleep" without the quotes

    If both of those fail there may be some issues with the android market. You should be able to try again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! Never mind. Just searched on canofsleep and found your app. Thank you! Will donate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just loaded the app today and I can not figure out now to update my water intake. Help. I have andriod for verizon ally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, try adding a food item called water and assign it a water value of 1 by sliding up the drawer and pressing 1 water.

    Then you can try adding a food called soup for 1 water and 1 veg... etc..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same problem with logging water veg and dair
    On my ally! How do I delete water/veg/dairy if I put in too many by accident?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swipe left to remove highlighted items in the tracking drawer

    ReplyDelete