Thursday, November 4, 2010

wwdiary - version 3.9.1 posted to Android Market

WW is changing their system in the US.  To me at least, the changes look good, but I know not everyone always will feel that way.   So I'm making a few changes to allow people to make additional tweaks to the system of their choosing.

One of those tweaks is the ability to enter in your own custom formula for food point calculations.  Check out preferences at the bottom in the hacks section and read here to learn about constructing your own formula.  The forum is a good place to ask questions and get help.  Share any good formulas you come up with!

This change has the added benefit of letting those users in the UK who are dissatisfied with the formula I've been trying unsuccessfully(it seems) to implement tweak their own and hopefully share it with the rest of the community.

Here's the apk file:

2 comments:

  1. Would be nice if the activities point were only active for that day. I don't think are supposed to cary over to the next day. Otherwise I love this app, i've dropped 8lbs so far.....Droid X

    ReplyDelete
  2. From everything I've been able to find, they carry over for the current week only (as measured from point reset to point reset)

    If you can find any legitimate documentation that states otherwise, I'll change it.

    ReplyDelete