Sunday, November 21, 2010

wwdiary - version 3.9.5 posted to Android Market

You can now edit how many weekly points (flex points) you have for a week.

Also, I've been working to make sure that phones with SenseUI and MotoBlur show the theme for WWDiary the way it looks in the screenshots.  On some phones it looks weird, because the native theme has been customized.

I hope to one day theme the entire application to look smooth and consistent, so first I'm working on getting all phones looking like the screenshots.  Then down the road, hopefully I'll have time to work on a better looking overall theme.

Please, if you see any inconsistencies let me know.   Selection color should be orange (yeah I know not everyone will like this, but I need to identify all the areas in my custom theme before I work on replacing it.)  Buttons should be a light gray.  I think I may have missed the text box selection colors, those may appear blue on some phones.    Let me know if I missed anything else ( I don't have a phone to reproduce this, I've only seen it in app reviews and screenshots).

5 comments:

  1. Thx for this great App. Midlleeuropean weight(kg) and liters would be fine. Otherwise it is real good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the app, thanks! Is the bar code scanner supposed to enter in nutritional info? That would be amazing, but all it does on my HTC Evo is name the product. Everything else is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the this app! Love it and looking forward to the changes to track the new WW system. Are you planning to add a new calculation for activity points? I'm assuming the one that is currently on the app will be incorrect (unless it has been updated already and I missed it)? Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, bit why does the app need access to the phone state and identity as well as full Internet access? Should I be concerned aboit private data?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://forum.canofsleep.com/discussion/215/app-permissions/p1

    ReplyDelete