Monday, November 8, 2010

wwdiary - version 3.9.2 posted to Android Market

New widget to display how many points you have left for the day!



This version also contains bug fixes:
  • Widget updates should not go haywire anymore.
  • Blank custom formulas and incorrect formulas will no longer send an error report. The default value will be used or an error message will appear, respectively.
  • You can no longer enter in negative fiber values.

Also, I have not made any changes to the app yet to implement the new WW system.  All of the changes mentioned in the last update were in preparation for a change.  To the best of my ability, I'm going to allow people to use the system that they feel most comfortable with.  It will eventually require you to modify defaults, but when I change to use the new system, I'll post a tutorial on how to revert the new behavior.


Here's the apk file:

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for the naivete of this question, but how does one update to a new version without losing their data?

    Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your data should be kept in tact. If you are paranoid, you can back up your data in the application settings in case you need to restore later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever since this last update my app has been running very slow and giving me an error message when I try to submit a food item. Is anyone else reporting this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. when will the change take place??

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Scott: Try one of the latest versions

    @Anon: Should be the end of the month

    ReplyDelete