Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One of the best emails I've gotten

I got this email a while ago from a user of WWDiary.  His name is John and he made my day :)

I wanted to take a moment to personally thank you for the creation of, and all your continued work towards the WWDiary app. I am a lifetime WW member who had fallen off the wagon for quite a few years for one reason or another. I had tried to get back into the habit of writing down what I was eating but just couldn't get back into the swing of it. Your app has made it fun and extremely easy to get back on track and get back into good eating habits. Having the diary, points finder, and weight tracker all in once place that is always in my pocket gives me no excuse for not being able to account for what I'm eating.

I've just sent a donation to express my gratitude for your hard work, that in turn has helped me get beyond the "hump" that was too steep to climb these past years. I'm six weeks in, down 11 pounds and still going strong towards getting back to my goal weight. Thank you once again for your dedication to this app and for so selflessly offering it to so many with the same goal in common.

John
P.S. I'm really looking forward to Weight Log enhancements, especially if it will do the math for me to show how much weight has been lost, keep up the great work!

Today WWDiary has over 35,000 active users and a bunch of great ratings on the Android Marketplace.  I've gotten a phone in the Google Developer Contest and donations from grateful users are still trickling in.   So thank all of YOU for the kind words, suggestions, and donations!

By the way, don't forget to check out the thread on the forum where everyone can post their weight-loss results!

No comments:

Post a Comment